Tilitonse invites interested and qualified civil society organizations including non-state actors, faith-based organizations, community-based organizations, the media, trade unions, the academia, research and policy advocacy institutions, and professional bodies to submit proposals on projects that will address selected issues under any one of the three thematic areas, namely, Local Governance , Mining and Access to Information (Please read the detailed summaries of the thematic areas by clicking on each theme).
Deadline for submission of project proposals is 6th June 2013 by 12 noon.
- Click on this link to read the detailed Thematic Call for Proposals.
- All prospective applicants must attend the guidance sessions (Refer to the Calendar of Events). Project proposals from organizations that will not participate in the guidance sessions will not be considered. To register for participation, please email email@example.com or call 01770898 and indicate which session your organization would like to attend.
- Read the Guidelines and our evaluation criteria.
- Download the application documents here .
- Download the supporting/key documents to assist in developing your proposal here.